The Sonny Co
Vanilla Caramel Candle
Enriched with sweet and salty buttery caramel, this scent is balanced perfectly with rich vanilla, coconut and tonka bean.
Key notes: Salted caramel | Coconut | Fresh Vanilla | Tonka Bean
Our candles are hand poured in small batches in Byron Bay, Australia. All of our candles are made out of 100% Natural Soy Candles and cotton wicks. We use high quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
Size: Net weight 250g / (8.8oz.)
Burn time: approx. 35-40 hours
Jar dimensions: 7cm (w) x 8 cm (h)
Packaged dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 9.5cm H.
Handmade in Byron Bay, Australia
All of our candles are hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your jar.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR JAR
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!